- Net Cleaning
- Volunteer for 1 day during the summer to help clean the nets at the head of the lake, designed to catch milfoil from entering Balch.
- Every week of the summer a net at the mouth of the river on the northwest corner of the lake needs to be cleaned. Each of our 12 associations takes a week.
- Contact: Your association representative
- Each of the lake associations finds a volunteer to clean the net at least once a week. We can always use more help.
- On-water DASH assistance
- Although we use professional divers in the water we are always looking for people to assist with spring/fall setup including dock & DASH boat. We are also looking for people who would like to be trained as DASH “crew members”.
- Contact: Kathleen Lisbon
- We are always looking for board members or volunteers to help with the diving operations.
- Contact Sue Jackman.
- Data entry
- There are several areas where data entry are necessary. Each require a good comfort level with Excel spreadsheet.
- Contact: Sue Jackman